Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Threadless Mini Golf Excursion

There is this really great store that I found in Chicago called Threadless. I don't think it has a physical location anywhere but in that state, but it is an online great. Average folk can make a design for a t-shirt, send it to the Threadless site, the design is voted on, and the best ones get made into awesome, hysterical, fun tees of all colors. The shirt I'm wearing is a rainbow colored man on the back holding a large rainbow colored bouquet of beautiful flowers. Its old and getting a little gross, but I love it. Remember: I love colors.


During the day I wore some purple shorts with it, but I changed into my favorite Ralph Lauren green pants (that I got from the RL Mansion in the city - yeahh 50% employee discount). By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, I wear this brown belt with almost everything. I don't know why, but I think a splash of brown really adds to an outfit - makes it look whole and adds something visual. There is clearly no practical need for a belt seeing my pants are typically too tight to fit my keys in.
My co-workers and roommates all gathered to go mini-golfing. It was great - we loved the pirate theme:
Mexican afterwards was quite the event. I was.... hungry.


Check out www.threadless.com for tons and tons of really cool and fun tees and hoodies. They're great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment