Wednesday, July 1, 2009

COLOR


Okay, so its a horrible picture, but you get the idea. It's very difficult doing this whole blog thing without a real camera -- i'll have to invest. I've always wanted to take some intense photography class so I could have an excuse to have one of those monstrous legitimate cameras that you turn the lens thing to zoom in and out:



Facebook happens to have a commercial right now that says, as a tester, I can have a camera similar to the one above for free. I, however, am not that gullible (after I clicked on it and it asked for my social securnity number.) Anyway, mission "get camera" is officially on. 

Back to clothes: I love colors, all of them. I'm one of those people who can't tell you what their favorite color is... it's in the realm of purple, yellow, green, orange, grey, red... a lot of my clothes are very colorful. I also like to always have at least one article of clothing that has some sort of pattern or interesting texture. An outfit doesn't really look right for me without something of that sort in it. For me, most of the time its a shirt or scarf that has the pattern. But, I have a few skirts like this one (from Urban Outfitters) that are really fun. I put it with a simple shirt-dress (depending on what type of dresser you are, no judging) from American Apparel and red converses, which got very dirty from berry picking the other day. They're all pretty normal clothes from popular stores, but I think it makes a unique outfit :)

More to come, maybe next time it'll be a picture from a real camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment