Friday, June 26, 2009

The One



Here it is. Outfit Number One at your fingertips. This is me, Meghan Brown (average, I know), at my full-time summer job at Cornell University. The pictures was taken on my co-worker's phone... we are very high tech here. Also, in case you now desperately need these average clothes: shirt is Free People, scarf is Urban Outfitters, (men's) belt is J. Crew, and I forget where the jeans are from. Oh, and the shoes are Dolce Vita from Lord and Taylor (great sale).


P.S. The inspiration for this blog was also partly www.mylifeisaverage.com. Check it out... the average word of the day is "minus".

2 comments:

  1. "Today I got dressed and liked my outfit. My mom complimented it before I went to school, so I went back and changed. MLIA."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clothes may be average...but your poses are top-notch. Congrats on starting your blog.

    ReplyDelete