Friday, June 26, 2009

My Epiphany

For some time now (meaning the last few days) I've been thinking about starting a fashion blog. I love clothes and making awesome, unique outfits, so it just seemed right. However, when I was perusing other fashion blogs, I realized how great these people's clothes are and how stylish they can be. Then, as I was walking to the vending machine to get my normal snack in a moderately sized building, where I have a typical job, I came to a sudden realization. My life is average. 

But, hey. Most of us are average, right? So heres a blog for the typical, normal, average joe (or jane). I hope it inspires those of you who only have an average size income and therefore can only afford average-priced clothes. Because, and this may just be me, it is quite depressing looking at that perfect pair of Chanel heels when all I can afford are those flip-flops from Old Navy. 

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. "Today, after a long vacation, I was packing and Febrezing some clothes. I then mentioned to a friend how there should be Febreze to spray on people. Then I remembered deodorant. MLIA."

    ReplyDelete